Back End Developer – Intermediate (4-5 anni)
Keethings, a Software House founded in the United States, which has developed its own Industry 4.0 platform to simplify collaboration between people, machines and software systems.
Keethings is a rapidly growing company and counts important multinational companies in Italy and abroad among its customers. To expand its staff, we are looking for a Back End Developer – Intermediate (4-5 years).
- Participate in the requirements analysis sessions for software implementation
- Program server-side web applications
- Document and test the product code
- Participate in technical meetings with customers / partners, including internationally, aimed at acquiring requirements
- Support junior developers with technical and methodological tutoring
- Strong Problem Solving
- Working autonomy, ability to manage the priorities of one’s work according to the project objectives
- Quick learning through the independent study of new technologies and methodologies, especially in English
- Interest in working on different technological stacks
- Knowing how to enhance belonging to a technical team with diverse skills and experiences, actively collaborating to maintain a positive work environment and focus on ongoing activities
At least 4-5 years in a similar position. Work experiences abroad or with foreign clients will be positively evaluated.
Cultural and technical training required:
Bachelor’s degree in scientific disciplines such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics and similar or equivalent technical experience gained in business contexts.
- web, mobile, SAAS, PAAS, serverless, micro-services, on-premise and software security (OWASP) development topics
- main design patterns eg: Observer, Singleton, Factory, Command, Strategy, others
- more than one of the main languages, frameworks for server side programming such as Java, Spring Framework, Python
- more than one utility for automated testing, Deployment and Software project management ex: Gulp, Gradle, Maven, Ant, npm, Jenkins, Hudson, Jfrog, Wildfly-Jboos, Tomcat
- Basic Bash scripting
- consumption and implementation of REST services
- software versioning with GIT
- relational databases and NoSQL
- Lucene-based search engines (SOLR, Elastic, etc)
- Knowledge of English B2
Nice-to-have training and knowledge:
- Stream processing
- Knowledge of cloud technologies of GCP, AWS, Azure, IBM Watson for artificial intelligence (NLU, AutoML, etc)
- Knowledge of technologies to support DevOps activities
- Experience of systems activities and delivery on at least one of the following Cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Interest in issues related to software architecture and enterprise solutions
- English level C1