Back End Developer – Intermediate (4-5 years)
Full-time position with option for remote work
Keethings is a software vendor founded in the United States and with an EMEA operating office in Italy that has developed a Digital Coworker for Industry 4.0 capable of simplifying and speeding up worforce activities, reducing errors and improving the efficiency of operational processes.
Keethings is a rapidly growing company and counts important multinational companies in Europe and in the U.S. among its customers. To expand its staff, it is looking for a Back End Developer.
- Work closely with architects and technical product managers to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software components, with high emphasis on quality, and sound software engineering practices
- Participate in software design reviews, to conduct peer code reviews, and provide input and feedback to other members of the development team
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific disciplines or equivalent technical experience gained in business contexts
- OOP & gang-of-four design patterns, web services, containerized applications, data modeling and data storing, software versioning, dependency management
- Spring Framework (boot/data/oauth2/web/security), Tomcat/Jetty, Docker/Docker-Compose, at-least one of Postgres/Oracle/MS-SQL, at-least one of MongoDB/Elastic-Search, GIT, Grandle/Maven
- English language, B2 or higher
At least 4-5 years in a similar position.
- Problem solving
- Work independently
- Manage multiple priorities
- Quick learning through the study of new technologies and methodologies
- Lucene-based search engines (SOLR, Elastic, etc)
- Cloud technologies
- Machine learning libraries
- Technologies to support DevOps activities
- Architecture and enterprise solutions
- English level C1
€35-45k depending on experience.
Candidate’s personal skills will have a high impact on the evaluation process. Work experiences abroad or with foreign clients will be positively evaluated.